05-31-2012 02:21 AM
I have made some changes to my program with how it closes files, and it seems to be a little better now. I got the error at the very start of one of the tests I ran though, and it looks like the same one. I have attached the crash information.
Thanks for having a look.
05-31-2012 02:28 AM
I think I remember this crash happening from before I started using TestStand, when I was just developing the VIs. Have you had a similar experience? It's frustrating that it happens randomly and often with such a long time span between each crash, as you can't really be sure that the problem is fixed.
I have been looking for a solution to this problem for some time now, and there doesn't seem to much around the forum about it. Good to hear it's not only me struggling with it
05-31-2012 06:10 AM
Yes, we've been struggling with it for about 6-8 months and the randomness has been driving us crazy. We haven't done a lot of native LabVIEW work recently so almost all of the VIs have been called through TestStand (and that's where all the crashes have occurred). We've been using the same LV coding practices as we've always used, so I don't think it's something in our style, but it's possible we're leaving handles open or something like that.
We're still waiting for the next crash so that we can send a report, but you never know when it will happen.