NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access the result list from the main sequence in my plugin...

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Guys,

Ok, first post here, but I am a bit stuck. I am writing a model plugin to generate a custom HTML report (my requirement has a very specific layout for the report which is not at all compatible with the html reports generated from teststand normally). Anyway. I have generated all of the labview code I need to do the report in the format I need, but I am really struggling to actually get the information from teststand in a way that is easiest.

What I want to do is iterate over the result list from the main sequence in the UUT-Done sequence callback of the pluging sequence, which is stored in

Parameters.MainSequenceResult.TS.SequenceCall.ResultList according to the documentation, but how do I actually access this as an array that I can iterate over? All I have in my parameter list is a reference to parameters.MainSequenceResult, and for the life of me I cannot work out what to call this as to actually just get it in a format I can then use to iterate over in a "for each" loop to pull out those parameters.

I am on teststand 2014, and on a windows 7 machine.

Any help you could give would be really appreciated! 

J

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,566 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vercon

The top level result list is at: Parameters.MainSequenceResult.TS.SequenceCall.ResultList

To find this, I dragged Parameters.MainSequenceResult into the watch window at a breakpoint and expanded it until I found the result list.

The ResultList is a PropertyObject that is an array of containers, so methods like GetPropertyObjectByOffset and GetNumElements will work on it.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,555 Views)

Hi James,

Casting it as a propertyObject indeed solved my problem!

Your help is very much appreciated!!

J

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,551 Views)