NI Linux Real-Time Documents

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIWeek 2017 Hands-On: Explore C/C++ Development Options and Third-Party Packages With NI Linux Real-Time

Attached are the documentation and exercise files from the Explore C/C++ Development Options and Third-Party Packages With NI Linux Real-Time NIWeek 2017 Hands-On technical session.

Note: Exercise 4 provides instructions for both online and offline RT targets. For online targets, please ensure that you configure opkg on the target according to this PSA. For offline targets, please download the packages described from the 2017 package feed.

Download All
Comments
beston
on

Hello!

I'm writing to ask for your help.  I am using C/C++ in Eclipse to develop the NI cRIO 9031 with labview 2016 programming the FPGA.I want to know what version of Eclipse should I use,2014Eclipse or 2017Eclipse.When I use 2014Eclipse ,it always appear error -63101.I have modified the absolute path of .lvbitx file,and stopped the safe mode;But it still appear the error.When I use 2017Ecliose,it doesn't identify the headerfile of C/C++.

I am so puzzled and in great need of your help!

Thank you!

beston
on

I have solved this problem. modify the absolute path of .labitx file to‘/home/admin/project/xx.labitx’,and put the .labitx file in the same files as the C program.And also pay attention to the spelling of the absolute path,don't miss the first '/',like'home/admin/project/xx.labitx',which mistake I have made.Hope this can help for those who made the same miastake in the future!

Thank you !

Contributors