NI Labs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to "LabVIEW Generic Container Map"

jdunham :
The Erase element function is still going into an infinite loop (as reported here).  Are you planning to release a fix?

Fixing the bug in Erase is a major update on its code.   One of our engineer is working on it now.   We will include this fix and some other performance enhancement in the next release.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 27
(9,322 Views)
I need MAP to use in my next project which will launch soon.  But I only have the 8.2 version license.
How can I build my EXE file?
Could it be said that I need download a cracked 8.5 version? Oh, I won't do it.
Can you help me?
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 27
(9,212 Views)
No, no , nobody would post a cracked LV for download

🙂
1:30 Seconds ARRRGHHH!!!! I want my popcorn NOW! Isn't there anything faster than a microwave!
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 27
(9,131 Views)
Just checking in, is it this getting any closer to release???  Pretty-please with sugar on top?
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 27
(8,813 Views)
I was hoping to release it soon.  But it seem not possible.  We still haven't decided when to release it.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 27
(8,807 Views)

Hi, Not sure if its a valid question but can the LabVIEW generic container Map be deployed as a plugin for other application platform (for e.g. built in Notes) for large data searching?

Thanks.

Bosco

Bosco Lazar
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 27
(8,299 Views)

ielazarb 写:

Hi, Not sure if its a valid question but can the LabVIEW generic container Map be deployed as a plugin for other application platform (for e.g. built in Notes) for large data searching?

Thanks.

Bosco

We don't have a plan of it. 

Now, I'm using Google Desktop Search for searching Emails.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 27
(8,285 Views)