NI Labs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on NI Labs

Thank for your interest in improving the NI Labs program.  Please provide any and all feedback on the following topics here:
  • Ideas and prototypes that you would like to see included in NI Labs
  • Feedback on NI Labs in general
With feedback specific to each experimental prototype, please refer to the thread associated with each prototype.  Thank you for your participation in NI Labs.  Your feedback and suggestions are shaping the future of NI products. 

Respectfully,
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 20
(19,310 Views)
Great idea and very excited about this. As I mentioned to you at NIWeek, please consider the following items for future nilabs inclusion:
  • VI Scripting
  • Xnode development

Michael Aivaliotis
VI Shots LLC
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 20
(19,238 Views)
Yes and yes to Michael's suggestions.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 20
(19,135 Views)
What about an RSS feed for the main page? This would be convenient.

PJM

vipm.io | jki.net

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 20
(19,127 Views)
/signed

@Michael Aivaliotis wrote:
Great idea and very excited about this. As I mentioned to you at NIWeek, please consider the following items for future nilabs inclusion:
  • VI Scripting
  • Xnode development

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 20
(19,123 Views)
Hello,

is LabView RealTime able to design, build and run PETRI NETs ?
Maybe there exist already some tools for that? I'm extremely interested in your reply. Thanks in advance.

Wolfgang Lohmueller
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 20
(19,013 Views)
I don't know if this qualifies but how about a Lab that lets you write programs for PIC microcontrollers (or if NI produced microcontrollers) using labview...

This would be something I would definitely use.

Thanks,
Dave
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 20
(18,895 Views)
  1. Ditto on the scripting stuff.
  2. It would be nice if the developers link to the relevant section when creating the thread. That way people coming from the forum can also get there.
  3. There is little point in accepting a license agreement before you read it. Those radio buttons should probably be on the bottom (or simply be discarded and replaced with a single "I have read and accepted..." button).
  4. It would be nice if these were more version indepedent instead of being installer based and limited to specific versions.

(18,878 Views)
Sorry it took so long for me to respond.  I must have looked over your post.  Use this link.

Let me know if you have any problems!
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 20
(18,723 Views)
It will be really good if you provide support for PIC,8051 microcontrollers
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 20
(18,172 Views)