From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

<userlib> FPGA Interface Advanced Tools cannot be found

I get the below error when trying to load a user-made library, which depends on the FPGA Advanced Tools:

loading:

<userlib>:\_FPGAInterface Advanced Tools\FPGA Interface Base\ FPGA Interface Base.lvclass 

I have a mac on which I installed Windows through Bootcamp, I'm not sure if that makes a difference in the path. 

I had installed the FPGA Interface Advanced Tools 2016 (and restarted my computer) from here: 
https://forums.ni.com/t5/NI-Labs-Toolkits/LabVIEW-FPGA-Advanced-Session-Resources/ta-p/3500447

The installer says its installed, but I'm not sure how to check the path. Where did they get installed?

Thanks a lot,

Elena 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,446 Views)

Hello,

In case anyone is as confused as myself, finally I found these to be located here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2016\vi.lib\NI\LVFPGA Adv Session Resources

However - I still have the same problem - where is the FPGAInterface Advanced Tools\FPGA Interface Base\ FPGA Interface Base.lvclass

Please help 😞 

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,394 Views)

Well, in case anyone else is having this issue.. It was solved via installing the deprecated version of the tools called FPGA Interface Advanced Tools, whereas my installed version was the FPGA Advanced Session Resources. 

These versions contain completely different VI's so beware which version of the tools your library depends on.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,388 Views)