From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to NI LabVIEW 2009 - 2017 (64-bit) Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit

I'm working w/ NI R&D to make this happen soon.

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 66
(4,563 Views)

Is there a reason that this is not part of ni.com/downloads or better documented? The compatibility chart says that this toolkit does not work with 64-bit LabVIEW. I would like to update the compatibility chart or create a KB about this, please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you,

Maggie M.
Application Engineer
National Instruments.
http://www.ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 66
(4,499 Views)

It is because the 64-bit desktop version of the toolkit is only on the community and is not an officially shipping NI software product. If you have customers who request 64-bit version of this toolkit, please let me know.

0 Kudos
Message 53 of 66
(4,494 Views)

Jeannie,

Please count me as a customer who uses this product and who would like to see it mainstreamed. I am only now switching our application from 32-bit to 64-bit LabVIEW because the 32->64 bit change can't be made until every single component is available in 64-bit variant.  I would much prefer the Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit be equally supported on both platforms.

I am grateful to ZJ Gu and Yanhong at NI Labs for making it available, and saving me the task of recoding the functions we use in G.

Installation was largely smooth. I did get the following error:

aspt-1.png

The NI license manager showed that the toolkit was already activated (I had previously installed the 32-bit version of ASPT to see whether the supported version was secretly dual-architecture) so the error may be one caused by "product already activated". I'll try a clean install on another machine later.

-Rob Calhoun

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 66
(4,480 Views)

iiiok

0 Kudos
Message 55 of 66
(4,434 Views)

Dear all,

I have installed LabVIEW 2017 (64-bit) in my window, but I couldn't successfully install the advanced signal processing toolkit(ASPT).could you help me please?I wonder if you send me the ASPT installer.

Thank you in advance!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 56 of 66
(4,198 Views)

Hi samuelaa,

Please select the features to install.

ASPT_install.png

Thanks!

Yanhong

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 66
(4,192 Views)

Dear Yanhong,

Thank you so much for your early reply,unfortunately I did select that but still, it is not successfully installed

Regrads,

Samuel

0 Kudos
Message 58 of 66
(4,189 Views)

Hi Samuel,

It seems you were installing the 32-bit toolkit.. Would you please check?

And you can find the ASPT 64-bit installer here  https://forums.ni.com/t5/NI-Labs-Toolkits/LabVIEW-2017-64-bit-Advanced-Signal-Processing-Toolkit/ta-...

Thanks!

Yanhong

0 Kudos
Message 59 of 66
(4,184 Views)

Dear Yanhong,

Thank you!Could you send me the actual 64-bit link of ASPT?

Regards,

Samuel

0 Kudos
Message 60 of 66
(4,182 Views)