NI Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to LabVIEW Machine Learning Toolkit

Fuzzy Logic is covered in a different toolkit, and is oriented more to control applications.  The Machine Learning toolkit has a neural network implementation and validation tools.  Even if you write your own neural network implementation, the valalidation functions are nice to have.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 41
(5,730 Views)

Is there any one makes Mel Frequency Ceptrum Coefficients (MFCCs) in this toolkit? It should be have in this one, doesn't it?

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 41
(5,730 Views)

Hi,

Is there a 64bit version of MLT? If so, please could you give me the link. Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 41
(5,730 Views)

MFCC is not included in this toolkit currently. However, all the 'parts' needed by this algorithm (FFT, DCT, ect) are avaiable in LabVIEW core. You could easily implement this algorithm within LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 41
(5,730 Views)

MLT is purely written in G, so it can work with 64bit LV directly. If you already installed MLT in 32-bit LV, just simply copy

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2012\vi.lib\addons\Machine Learning

to

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2012\vi.lib\addons\Machine Learning

Or you can visit the homepage

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-19328

download the zip file: Machine Learning Toolkit Manually Install.zip

and extract it to

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2012\vi.lib\addons\Machine Learning

Message 25 of 41
(5,730 Views)

Hi,

I am tring to clssify audio into two classes. I have 11 samples and 9 features for each sample. My training data has a dimension of 11*9. I am not very sure about how to give the input to the k-nn classifier. Plus, I am not very sure about the distance input that needs to be given. Can you tell me how to use the k-nn classifier that comes with the machine learning toolkit?

Thank you,

Vysh

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 41
(5,730 Views)

hi, can we use Labview for SIFT descriptor?

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 41
(5,730 Views)

please can you suggest me,From where the detailed help for ' machine learning toolkit icons' can be downloaded?

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 41
(5,730 Views)

I have applied the shipped MLT example: "Example_BP Network_Classification.vi" succesfully with two of my own generated training and test data sets.  However, I have generated recent data sets that result in a Training MSE value of "NaN."  I have verified that the both the training set data and training set classes are in the correct format.  I can't think of any reason why these subsequent training data sets error out.  Could you please provide guidance on troubelshooting this error?

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 41
(5,730 Views)

Some combinations of data and number of hidden neurons will fail to

converge. Try using some other numbers of hidden neurons and see if you can

find a combination that converges for your data.

Joe

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 41
(5,731 Views)