NI Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RP1210 (CAN and J1939) Support for NI USB-CAN

Just wanted to givet an update, we have reproduced incorrect DLL exports and should be building an installer today or Monday with the fix.

Joshua B.

PSE

Embedded Networks

Joshua B.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 30
(5,284 Views)

Ok. I will plan to spend a few hours in our next sprint to try out the new driver. If I get any errors I will try to take a log and post that here.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 30
(5,284 Views)

Hi.

I just wanted to check on the status... any idea when I can expect a new setup with the fix?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 30
(5,284 Views)

Sorry for the delay. The fix is queue for virus scanning with the web content system right now. It should be up before the end of the day.

Edit: It is ready for download now. https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-13164

Joshua B.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 30
(5,284 Views)

HI Somaamos,

Did the b8 installer resolve your importation issues? Also, were you able to get an NI IO Trace capture?

Joshua B.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 30
(5,284 Views)

Hi. I didn't receive any notification of the above posting... so I am just now downloading it. I will give it a test run.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 30
(5,284 Views)

Hello,

just testing the RP1210 driver.

on the application, the Driver shows up, but it seems to be unable to scan the Network.

to be clear: I am not developing a own application, but i try to use it in an existing one; sourececode is not available.

is there any way to bring RP1210 driver to output some logfile, to see where it fails ?

Thanks,

Franz

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 30
(5,284 Views)

Hello everybody.

Has anyone a LabVIEW code to use like example of RP1210.

I saw the examples on the links related, but it seens like C/C# code and I don't know how to use it on LabVIEW

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 30
(5,284 Views)

Hello,

Is the DLL suitable for use with Windows 10?

John

John C
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 30
(5,049 Views)

Is this supported for PCI/PXI CAN cards (8512, 8513)? Also, is the current version RP1210C supported?
Note: I am looking for something using C libraries and not Labview VI

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 30
(3,336 Views)