NI LabVIEW,CVI,数据采集等产品讨论区

取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

The third party PXIe card used in a NI PXIe Chassis

Dear Zou:    

I use a card designed by myself with a PXIe port. Then I have a PXIe chassis PXIe 1071 ,which has a PXIe 8820 as it's controller.However , when I Insert the card into this chassis and boot the Chassis on , the Chassis can't identify my card. In the computer device manager , there is not any new devices found . In addition , In NI-MAX , I can't find my chassis .     In my card , I use a Xilinx FPGA Virtex-7 to configure a PXIe IP core and has PERST,RX,TX,REFCLK connected to the Chassis and PRSNT connected to Ground .    

Is there any problem in my design ? Or any omission in this design ?     Thanks!

0 项奖励
1 条消息(共 4 条)
2,970 次查看

Your card won't show up in NI-MAX.  It needs a driver.

Since you design the card, NI driver won't work.

3rd party cards DOES show up in MAX, such as those from Pickering.

Only NI can help you on this issue.

Can you find your chassis in MAX without your card?

George Zou
0 项奖励
2 条消息(共 4 条)
2,943 次查看

I recommend you post to a hardware group, for example:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/PXI/bd-p/270

You might need this: 

George Zou
0 项奖励
3 条消息(共 4 条)
2,940 次查看

thank you for replying my problem. I can find my Chassis(PXIe-1071) and my controller(PXIe-8820)in MAX without my card. However ,when I configured my card by using FPGA PCIe IP core , I give the card “Vendor ID”, “Device ID” and class code as “simple communication controller” etc. Then I insert this card into the Chassis ,all of the Chassis ,controller and card can't be found in NI-MAX.

0 项奖励
4 条消息(共 4 条)
2,930 次查看