From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI產品與技術 討論區

取消
顯示結果 
搜尋替代 
您的意思是: 

can i implement lock-in amplifier using PCI-7831 RIO card

已解決!
前往解決方案

can i implement lock-in amplifier using PCI-7831 RIO card ? THANKS!

SUN

0 積分
1 條訊息(共 4 條)
6,616 檢視
解決方案
由主題作者所接受 reconi
Why do you want to use the PCI-7831R to build a lock-in amplifier? Have you ever made it with the Dynamic Signal Analyzer like 4461 or something? What is your application? Did you have the code already?
0 積分
2 條訊息(共 4 條)
6,611 檢視
we want to extract weak signal from noise.maybe 4461 or something will be better. but we already had a PCI-7831R card. so we are going to use it and wonder if it is available to implement lock-in amplifier.thanks
0 積分
3 條訊息(共 4 條)
6,603 檢視

Well, in that case, since you already got 7831R, I would say it's okay to try it. But I have to make it clear that, DSA is better for building a lock-in amp system. Why? Because basically 7831R is just a DAQ device with FPGA. To have a better response you should consider factors like dynamic range, noise floor, blah blah blah, so that the signal you acquire will be all good. That's what make DSAs better than DAQs.

0 積分
4 條訊息(共 4 條)
6,583 檢視