NI產品與技術 討論區

取消
顯示結果 
搜尋替代 
您的意思是: 

用labview分割tdmswen文件遇到问题

用labview来分割一个1.6G的tdms文件,里面有四个通道的波形数据,我用如下的方式进行,但是运行时报这样的错误:LabView:Speified file does not comply with TDMS file format standards。我用一个通道的测试文件就能执行,四个通道的文件就不行,然道它只能分割一个通道的波形数据吗?那我这样多个通道的,该如何读取出来呢?希望给点建议!不胜感激!

0 積分
1 條訊息(共 7 條)
4,122 檢視

We are not clear about your issue according to your description and attached VI. Can you be more specific and give detailed information about your problem and how to reproduce it. (You probably need to upload your TDMS file as well so that we can reproduce and try to help.)

0 積分
2 條訊息(共 7 條)
4,093 檢視

My data collection file named: one.tdms, its internal data has four channels, respectively named: save1, save2, save3
save4.Now ,I want to read each of these channel data, and split into smaller files saved as .txt or other formats.
Displays the following error when executing my vi:Labview:Spefied does not comply with TDMS file format standards.
I can not understand and solve this problem, I need some help.

0 積分
3 條訊息(共 7 條)
4,074 檢視

My data collection file is very large,I can not upload to the internet.Can you give me your email,then I can send the file to you.Thank you very much!

0 積分
4 條訊息(共 7 條)
4,060 檢視

It would be better that if you can reproduce this issue with a small TDMS file. You can upload your file to ftp://ftp.ni.com/incoming. Give the TDMS file name when you are done with the uploading. 

By the way, I think your VI should work with a TDMS file with multiple channels. You can use TDMS File Viewer to check whether this file is sane.

0 積分
5 條訊息(共 7 條)
4,046 檢視

Thank you very much.I am trying other ways to solve this problem。Thank for your help!高興表情

0 積分
6 條訊息(共 7 條)
4,033 檢視

请问这个vi是怎么使用的,offset,count这些参数应该怎么设置啊,我现在有一个2.2G的大数据,想用这个vi分割成4个小的tdms文件

0 積分
7 條訊息(共 7 條)
3,788 檢視