Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom in zoom out function keys

Go to view zoom in zoom out work, but Function key  F8 and F9 do not.  can not use keyboard short cuts

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(8,169 Views)

Hi Erikkadeb,

I want to know wether you are having this issue with Multisim or Ultiboard. The second thing I would like to know is what version of Multisim or Ultiboard are you using.

One tip I can give you is try to use the scroller on your mouse to see if it lets you zoom in and out. Let me know about this as well.

Regards,

Regards,

Tayyab R,
National Instruments.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(8,166 Views)

I have the same version of Multisim9 running on 2 computers.  Old HP notebook Windows XP SP3; the Function keys for Zoom In, Out, etc work great.  On the new Imac 27,  OS X,  Parallels6, Windows XP SP3, the Functions keys do not work.

I could not install Ultiboard on the Imac when I used Windows 7, but did a install on XP.

A number of engineers of which I am one hate PCs, love Multisim, Matlab, and Labview and love Macs so if we can have full functionality with the NI applications we can use the Matlab interfaces to Labview and Multisim, that would be great.

I would be delighted in any way I could help to improve these linkages.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(8,155 Views)

Erikkaadeb,

Glad to hear that you like using Multisim and Ultiboard.We don't support Mac OS but some of our customers install Multisim/Ultiboard on a virtual machine.We will transfer your comments and concerns to our R&D team.

Regards,

Leila F.

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(8,153 Views)

Thanks.  It is nice having 3 computer systems running on the same high end Intel processor   i7 - 2600 for the price of one.  i have about $3000 dollars in this system which is the same amount I paid for an Atari  800 system for my son 30 years ago.

Virtual machines are a great way to go.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(8,150 Views)