Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pulse counter

Hallo zusammen, ich würde gerne wissen, wie man am besten puls-signale in Multisim zählen kann. Und zwar habe ich an einem komparator ausgang eine positive spannung von 5V (DC) und gehe damit auf ein UND-Gatter. Nun gebe ich auf den anderen eingang des UND-Gatters eine Puls-Spannung. So kann ich also sehen, wie lange der Kompartor ausgang auf Hi (5V) ist, weil dieser irgendwann kippt. Ich möchte nun die Anzahl der Pulse zählen, die aus dem UND-Gatter rauskommen, um diese in einen Zeit umzusetzen. Hat jemand ne idee? Gibt es keinen zähler, der einfach die anzahl der pulse, oder die zeit anzeigen kann? Gruß
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,500 Views)
Benutzen Sie das Frequenzkostenzählerinstrument. Wenn i' VE übersetzte dieses richtig, Ihr Schauen, zum zu sehen, wieviele Male es auslöste? Wenn ja dann ist das, nach was Sie suchen. Traurig für die Übersetzungsausgaben, unter Verwendung des Yahoo babelfish für die Umwandlung seit I don' t sprechen Deutsches. Chris

Signature: Looking for a footprint, component, model? Might be here > http://ni.kittmaster.com
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,487 Views)
Chris,

I was just about to tell you how impressed I was. Smiley Wink It turns out I was using Google Translate.

Thanks for continuing to add real value to the community and have a great day,

Vince

Message Edited by vaccardi on 06-20-2008 11:27 AM

Message Edited by vaccardi on 06-20-2008 11:27 AM

Message Edited by vaccardi on 06-20-2008 11:28 AM
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,481 Views)
LOL....I wish I was fluent in another language....babelfish is a godsend. Hopefully it will help him out.

Regards,

Signature: Looking for a footprint, component, model? Might be here > http://ni.kittmaster.com
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,468 Views)
Hi Kittmaster (Chris),

first i want to thank you for your fast answer.

Now i try it in english to make it easier for you to answer. sorry for mistakes...

So, i searched for the "Frequenzkostenzählerinstrument", google translate says you mean "frequency counters instrument" but cant find it. Is it the freqcounter from the right bar? This tool doesn´t work.

Please write in English, so there´s no problem with finding the right component in multisim. I use the demo and its english.

I think you understand my first description. I want to count pulses or times out of an AND-gate.

So please give me the correct name of the component
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,411 Views)
In multisim, the measurement equipment is on the right toolbar. The top most if you mouse over the icon, should be the "multimeter" then the "function generator"....it should be the 7th one down and the the image numbers in green "123" and the mouse over is "frequency counter".

Attach it to the output of your gate and it in reference to ground should begin counting the number of transistions and give you what you are looking for.

Chris

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,409 Views)

Hi friends..

I just struck out with a problem of counting the number of pulses from th output of and gate, whose one input is a pulse generator and other is a boolean... The block diagram is just as follows:

Boolean---------------->  A

N ------------------> Counter for counting pulses

Pulse Generator---->   D 

Pls friends.. Help me out..

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,573 Views)