Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multisim in 3-hour tutorial-How to find?

Just started my Lab manual "Experiments in Electronics Fundamentals and Electric Circuits Fundamentals", page 6 states, the link ni.com/academic/floyd provides refrences to 4 things and one of them is: Learn Multisim in a 3-hour tutorial. Is there any direct link to any video tutorial?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,814 Views)

Hi,

It looks like the link to the 3 hrs tutorial is no longer there.  I searched our archive and I found this 3 hrs tutorial, I am not sure if it's the same as what the textbook is refereeing to.  This tutorial is for Multisim 9 and it sounds right, usually, by the time any textbook is released, it's already one or two versions behind.  What ever version you are using, select Start>>All Programs>>National Instruments>>Circuit Design Suite>>Document, open the "Getting Started" guide, this should give you the similar information.

Tien P.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,771 Views)

Thank you for directions toward 2 pdf files you recommended, I found them interesting and I will use them.

May I ask, do you have any video tutorials or links so I could use, please?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,757 Views)

Hi,

Have a look at the following link, there are various tutorials and webcasts you may want to look at:

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/5579 

Tien P.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,741 Views)