From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free multisim download does not download. student,run has problems,save was recommended.still nothing.any suggestions?

i went to NI site for free multisim,30 day trial.first tried run,3x's,each time a different problem.contacted support,was told to save first,did that. nothing.anyone have any ideas? i need this for school.i,also entered as student.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,655 Views)

Hello,

Let's give it a last try:

Click here to open the download site. Select the edition that want to evaluate (For Students). Enter you user name and password (if required), then click the Start Download button, save the file NI_Circuit_Design_Suite_11_0_1_Education_downloader.exe. This is not the Multisim installer, this is a downloader application that will manage the download process for you.

Double-click the downloaded file, select Run and save the file NI_Circuit_Design_Suite_11_0_1_Education.exe, the download process will start.  

Let me know how this works.

Regards,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,620 Views)