Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aquire parameter sweep setting

hi ,one book have simulate a plot by parameter sweep analysis,X axis is resistance,and Y axis is output current.The picture is  in tags.

i try on many times,but i do not get it by parameter sweep analysis.who can help me?  simulate curcuit is in tags

i use multisim10

thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,499 Views)

Hi there,

I think you have two problems:

1. You forgot to connect the inverting terminal of the opamp
  2. Don't evaluate the parameter sweep starting from RL=0. Multisim must have strictly positive values for resistors to work correctly. Start your parameter sweep at 0.1 Ohm or some small value rather than 0.

You can reverse the direction of the probe (right click the probe>>Reverse Probe Direction) to have it display positive values that you see in the graph.

Hope that helped.

Message Edited by yyao on 04-08-2010 10:02 AM
----------
Yi
Software Developer
National Instruments - Electronics Workbench Group
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,484 Views)

Hi Guys,

I have never learned spice programming and NI multisim is my first spice program.

Its very difficult for me to learn everything myself sometimes i loose patience, to read all the manuals.

i have a problem with parameter sweep.

1. How can i set the variables i have plot on x axis and y-axis.

2. i sweeped the resistance from 1 ohm to 10k ohm... and i want the current(y-axis) (vs) resistance(x-axis) graph ..

how do i get it...

i use the same circuit described above.. a voltage source , a led , a resistor, all in series

please help me...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,344 Views)

Click Simulate>>Analyses>>Parameter Sweep. The sweep parameter (in the analysis parameters tab) is the variable on the x axis. The output variables (in the output tab) are the y axis variables. Play around with it and I'm sure that you can figure it out.

----------
Yi
Software Developer
National Instruments - Electronics Workbench Group
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,323 Views)