Multisim and Ultiboard

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This circuit has no power sources: unable to determine the simulation timestep automatically.

Re: This circuit has no power sources: unable to determine the simulation timestep automatically.

Hi,

I really need you help. I've bought a book with a Multisim 10.1 Student Edition.

When I want to simulate something, I receive the following error message:

"This circuit has no power sources: unable to determine the simulation timestep automatically.
Please add a power source or set the simulation timestep under "Interactive Simulation Settings" to proceed."

I am using Windows XP.

Some time before I downloaded Evaluation Version from NI website and had the same problem.

Thank you for your help.

Best,

Anis

0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Re: This circuit has no power sources: unable to determine the simulation timestep automatically.

Hey guys, Lacy and Devon_H,
I was facing the same problem each time I tried running my circuit. And every time I get this error : "This circuit has no power sources: unable to determine the simulation timestep automatically."
So I need to know if you fixed up thiss issue or if I need to reinstall the program.
note I've tried my circuit on my freind's Pc and it seems to functoin normally
I'll attach the circuit and the error msg

0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post your circuit so we can try to figure out what is causing the issue.

Regards,

Tayyab R,
National Instruments.
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

hey,
I've attached the cicuit and named it error
btw just whant to mension it again that i tried my circuit on my freinds PC  and it worked fine.
Also i tried to uninstall the program from the control panel but it remained, so i tried to erase it from its file locarion but some folders remained there and know i cant even reinstall it :s

0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not see the attachments. Can you please try to attach the Multisim file again.

Regards,

Tayyab R,
National Instruments.
0 Kudos
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey this is the circuit along with the Error msg

0 Kudos
0 Kudos

this is my circuit, i have to find the equvalent resistane of the circuit , i am using multislim 11.0. Help me finding equvalent resistane. i am having same problem.

0 Kudos
0 Kudos