Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: this installation requires windows 7 or later

I sucsessfully downladed the ni multisim in my comuter after downloading whaen i click on the install button the error appear like this installation requires windows 7 sevice pack 1 or later but i have the same configuration what i do now to solved this issue

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,067 Views)

@saadabbas.28 wrote:

I sucsessfully downladed the ni multisim in my comuter after downloading whaen i click on the install button the error appear like this installation requires windows 7 sevice pack 1 or later but i have the same configuration what i do now to solved this issue

Please don't "jump in" to an existing thread with a "help me, too" request -- you just confuse the issue.  Start a new message, explain your Configuration (version of Windows, 32-bit or 64-bit, Version of LabVIEW, 32-bit or 64-bit, what you are trying to do, and what does not work, including any specific Error messages that might give us a clue).  Someone will surely answer your specific question, which might (but probably does not) apply to the question cd646 originally posted.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,056 Views)

See the product support page here 11.0 through current versions do not support Vista or older Windows OS's 10.1 dropped support for Windows XP

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,047 Views)