From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW – Multisim Touch on the iPad

Hi there,

Multisim Touch is currently available for iOS. At this point, other mobile OS platforms are not supported.

Regards,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 46
(5,514 Views)

hello Mahmoud_W, on the original multisim, where can i find test vectors such as LD_BAR and CLR_BAR?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 46
(5,373 Views)

I am running the app on my iPad and it seems quite convenient.  I am working with bandpass filters, but need to run the simulation at a higher frequency than 10K.  I have not been able to set the display value high than 10K.  Is this a limit or is there a way to modify this value that I don't see.

Thanks,

Jim

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 46
(5,101 Views)

Hi Jim,

You will need to change the maximum frequency of the voltage source. If you open the properties of the voltage source, you can tap on the Frequency variable and then set the Maximum.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 46
(4,750 Views)
I set the max freq to 100k, but I cannot change the display freq to a value > 10k
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 46
(4,742 Views)

Is there any way to merge two circuits or to copy and paste part of one circuit to another in Multisim Touch?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 46
(4,177 Views)

This app crashes big time, any solution?.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 46
(3,103 Views)

Hi Raula, 

Can you give us more details? Do you have the latest version of the app (version 1.1.2?) What version of iOS are you using? What were you doing before the app crashed? 

Thanks,

Jeff

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 46
(3,050 Views)

Last version 1.1.2 and iOS 8.4 to 9 always crashes after launching, too much people say the same

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 46
(3,030 Views)

I'm very sorry about this problem, can you confirm what iPad device you are using?

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 46
(3,002 Views)