Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisim takes forever to save a file

Basically, I've been using Multisim for almost 2 years now, and whenever I save a project, it used to save pretty quick. Only in the last months is it taking minutes, literally, to save a project. Also while saving, if I click somewhere in Multisim, it then crashes because it can't handle it. This is only with me the case; other classmates don't have this. Also, the thumbnail of the Multisim shortcut on my desktop is empty:

thMulS.png

This has been the case since I updated/prolonged my subscription. Multisim is also up-to-date, by the way. This slow saving happens also with small projects. My computer is super fast (I have an i7); every program is working just fine, and overall it's pretty fast. It's, therefore, something Multisim related - most likely something internally having to do with the update of my subscription.

Everything else in Multisim works just fine. This is what you see when you want to save:

Untitled.png

It then saves for a couple of minutes, and if I don't mess with it by clicking too much on it, Multisim will be able to continue to operate after the long wait. But if it gets bothered too much, it just crashes.

Any ideas how to fix this? It's pretty annoying when you have to wait for minutes to save something, as I like to save as much as I can. 

Note: whether you click, "save", "save as" or "save all" - it is all the same.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,239 Views)

Someone?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,215 Views)