Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisim code modeling

I want to analyse a chaotic generator. And I need to make a bifurcation diagram. So I want to make a device, which will change the parameter in cycle and save the peaks of each simulation (of each iteration) and then make a bifurcation diagram. So I want to make it by using c++ code. 

So I've found something like "instruction" but it explains the stuff pretty bad (here is the link: http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/375482B-01/multisim/gaintestexample/#wp252103). For example, I want to test the GAINTEST model. So I don't really understand the first and the sixth points. Because when I launch the Vcvars32.bat through the cmd nothing happens. But the first point of the instruction claims that I should somehow set the inviromental variables.

And when I launch MAKE_DLL file through the cmd  it  says "file ifcpec.ifs was not found" (I put the screenshot). And beacuse  of that I stuck at the begining.

Please help!!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,131 Views)

Hello Max

I am noticing that you put the path syntax between ("") probably that is causing the wrong execution.

Let me show you how it should set up.

Capture.PNG 

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,063 Views)

Thank you for your reply.

But I'd tried it before and it caused breaking of the way. It met a gap in the way, so it sayd this:

( It just "cut" half of the way and the error showed up) Maybe I use the wrong console, I don't know:)...It's pretty weird

ц.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,056 Views)

And I'm confused by your syntax, cauze I've read, that if you don't put these (""), in case that you have gaps in your way, then there would be an error

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,053 Views)

Hello Max

Let's see the video I made for you in order to make sure you have the folder we are trying to access in the command prompt window.

https://www.screencast.com/t/yao7VsVrTp

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,031 Views)

Thank you so much for that!

I've got the C file, but not dll:

cmd2.pngIt claims, it can't create the dll file. And there are errors with "cl" and "link" I don't really understand what it means...Maybe something with environmental variables..I don't know..

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,027 Views)