Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisim circuit simulation in labview

I am trying to simulate an ecg circuit in labview but the multisim circuit I am using is giving me no outputs.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,254 Views)

Hi,

I am trying to run a circuit constructed in multisim in labview but I am not getting any data output from the inserted cicruit. 

The idea of operation is that we have 3 daq assistants getting 3 signals, Right arm, Left arm and Right leg from electrodes placed on a person.These 3 signals are then fed into an ecg circuit which was constructed in multisim. I am not very experienced with labview but this seems to be the only problem with the project unless someone more experienced is able to detirmine if this method is viable

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,304 Views)

I am a student working on a project where we have 3 signals coming from daq assistants which are fed into a simulation loop containing an ecg circuit I constructed in multisim. 

The problem is that the simulation loop is not giving me any output where as when I test the circuit in multisim I do get output. Any advice or insight is appreciated.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,247 Views)

Please do not create multiple forum posts with the same question.  That is against forum guidelines, and wastes people's time as they begin to answer the same question in multiple locations.  Continue with your original post.

All the posts will be merged into the original and placed in the Multisim board since your issue is with the simulation loop output.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,241 Views)

Hi PhillipS21,

I believe your Multisim "Hierarchal Connectors" IO1 and IO2 are not really connected to the rest of the circuit. They were only placed next to the "Global Connectors" RA and LA so they seem to be connected. Do you get any output if you replace the DAQ Assistants with constants? You could also try a simple circuit and use only one data acquisition just to verify if there is something wrong with your LabVIEW C & S Module.

Best!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,194 Views)