Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisim. Add library items.

Good afternoon! I had a need to add to the database Multisim 10.0.144 many elements. File with description of parameters of elements laid out at http://www.datasheetarchive.com/RS407-datasheet.html. How can I bring a lot of elements of the program in the framework of data elements at once ??? About entry individually, I know, but it is very time-consuming. If the process can unfold in stages. Thanks in advance, Max!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,233 Views)

There's no way to add multiple components at the same time to the Multisim database, the only way you could do something like this is if they are already included in a user database on another system and import it into yours, but you'd have to already have that user database available, and with the components you desire.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,206 Views)

Thank you! Are all users add one element ??? .... I can not believe it .... I will specify, just in case ... under the base Multisim 10.0.144 data I mean a set of databases - basic, koraporativnuyu and individual. I am interested in adding any of these bases.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,190 Views)

I'm not sure I understand what you mean exactly, but as I mentioned if you already have a user database with the components that you  want, you can transfer it by following what is showed in here.

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/4C04BF14701766D28625740A0036CF57

I'm not sure if this applies for what you need, but it is the available way to transfer multiple components.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(7,169 Views)

RichieTheBard , pay attention to the format of the database file at the specified topic. I have the same situation when there is no such a file, and accordingly there is no database in such a digestible form for the program ... I have a file with the extension .txt or .lib ... actually this is the rub, how to make the database file for Multisim .

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(7,167 Views)