Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LM1496

I have add this component ( LM1496N.ms11 29 KB)    to usuer data base. I have tried the circuit for amplitude modulation using 1496 with multisim 12. The circuit is not working on multisim as it should. But the same circuit is working properly in a educational kit that we have in our laboratory. I want to send you the circuit of multisim but unable to send because its extension is ms12 (not a valid to send). However if u send me your personal e-mail then it is bossible to send the multisim 12 file for AM. dr_parjit@hotmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 21
(2,718 Views)

Hi,

You can place the circuit in a zip folder and post it. If someone else has a working model for this component, they can place that on a design and post it on the forum as well because we do not make the spice models for components so we cannot guarantee if they will work properly or not. The spice models are created by the manufacturers.

Regards,

Tayyab R,
National Instruments.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(2,710 Views)

I am attaching the zip file of some circuits these are not working, (however these are working in a kit in our lab). pl check !

dr_parjit@hotmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21
(2,704 Views)

Hi,

I took a look at the model again and the previously posted model was incomplete. I tried to update the component with the model which has the required parameters. Maybe this one will work better.

Regards,

Tayyab R,
National Instruments.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 21
(2,694 Views)

Thanks for your response !

I have tried the ciecuit. It appear that it is working. However when increase the amplitude (carrier or modulating) it spoil even modulating signal. Moreover when i try to see the enlarge modulating signal it is once again not a proper. So it may be due to Spice Model problem, for which I do not have any knowledge. What can be suggested is that  a circuit from individual comopnents may made for 1496, and then it model can be tried but Sorry I will not be able to do that. So I am looking for a valuable solution from your side.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21
(2,688 Views)

Can you check and rectify !

I am sending attached file for amplitude modulation using indivisual components. Though envelop is form, but it is 1) not a symmetric about time axis 2) in modulated wave the shape of carrier is also changed. Please check

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21
(2,672 Views)

Hello Tayyab R

The circuit for amplitude modulation using LM1496 is working. Ravi Teja from Banglore, INDIA, had helped a lot, THANKS !

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(2,649 Views)

im an iranian and it is impossible for me to use multisim 12

i have multisim 11.0.278

in this page http://forums.ni.com/t5/Circuit-Design-Suite-Multisim/LM1496/td-p/1788300/page/2

i found what the equivalent of LM1496 but this new element that you create it, has beed worked in multi sim 12

if possible for you, please send me an email contains your LM1496 equivalent, that i can use it in my multisim 11

eajazi.m@gmail.com

thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 21
(2,510 Views)

helloooo,,,

i need a spice model of MC1648 to add it in multisim. can you plz help me with a model like you did for LM1496. its urgent please.

thanx

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 21
(2,419 Views)