From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Program Error 1264

Trying to run the autorouter in Ultiboard and it has been working. Rearranged some parts to make the routing easier and now am getting this when I try to run the autorouter: 

Autorouter[IC_console] 2010-11-01 15:51:05

Routing terminated due to an error

Internal Program Error 1264

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,789 Views)

Figured it out. I went through the entire design and one part at a time selected "autoroute selected parts" until I found one that caused the same error. It was a USB connector and D+ and D- were defined as a differential pair 'group'. But in the netlist editor I removed them from the group because the router couldn't route them as a pair (don't know why, was planning on figuring that out after I got the board to route with no restrictions). As soon as I deleted the differential pair group, the error went away. 

Any chance the error messages could be made to be a little more informative? Radomly changing things to see if it affects it is a very time consuming process. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,774 Views)