Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during netlist generation

Hi!

So, I have a problem. I use Multisim 10 and I make circuit. The electrical rules checking everithing is OK.

But I try simulate, coming up the error messege:

Error during netlist generation

I attached screen:

Please help me!

Thnks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(7,195 Views)
Hi Domi820306,

It seems like the switch SPDT_OPEN (X1) is the one causing the simulation error. That component is used for schematic capture only and therefore will not simulate. Try replacing it with the SPDT in the Basic Group, which can be found in the Switch Family.

If you're still having trouble, can you please attach the Multisim circuit file and I will try to look into it further for you.

M.I.
National Instruments
EWB Group.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(7,171 Views)
Not only that as mentioned above, but your phono jacks are layout only footprints and don't have modeling data......this would lead to your power supply of 9VDC not being grounded and its most likely looking for a point of reference for the battery.

Try to put a ground directly on the battery negative terminal and see if you can get a partial simulation.

Signature: Looking for a footprint, component, model? Might be here > http://ni.kittmaster.com
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(7,165 Views)

I don't know what to do anymore, this error during netlist generation which I just can't understand. Please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(6,223 Views)

Hi Mell!

First of all you should create your own post, and not bury your question in an old post. There is a good posibility that it goes unread.

Second you should also attach a screenshot of the error that you report.

-Tom

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(6,210 Views)

Hey Tom,

I'm sorry for that, since I'm new here. By the way, I managed to fix the errors already. Now my circuit running great.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(6,206 Views)

No problem Smiley Happy

Good to hear that you worked it out!

-Tom

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(6,204 Views)

Hello again

I managed to make the circuit works as shown in the attachment previously, but I realized that the circuit is on without switching the SPST switch on. My project is controlling electrical appliances with the parallel port. So I replace the switch instead the parallel port.

I need help, I've thrown everything I got in my head to do this. When I pressed the simulate buttons, error windows popped out.

One thing I don't know how to post new message in here 🙂 sorry for that also Tom.

Thanks in advance

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(6,158 Views)