Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling Remote Front Panel via a Webpage

Hi all, 

I am trying to remotely control/view LabVIEW application through a web page (I am running LabVIEW 2010 on 32-bit Windows 7 machine). I have created a simple VI (Test.vi) on computer 1. Then under Options --> Web Server have enabled the remote panel server, set HTTP port, set visible VIs to Test.vi and allowed all browser addresses under Browser Access. Then I've used Web Publishing Tool to create an .html file. In next step I've created an application and installation file. Then I installed the Test.vi application on computer 2, which is a laptop (32-bit Windows 7 machine). It is connected wirelessly to the router.

Well, I guess this is where the gray area begins for me. I'm not too sure what to do from here. First of all, the .html that was earlier created, what do I do with it? Is there a way to attach when I create an application?

Anyways, I would greatly appreciate any help regarding this issue. There seems to be a lack of clear guide as how to do this in situation like this.

Thanks.

Regards,

Viktar 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,851 Views)

To deploy an HTML document with the application, enable and configure the Web Server in a stand-alone application.

Here is the link to the help file on how exactly to do that.

Also in the future please make sure to post your LabVIEW questions in our LabVIEW forums, this will help ensure that the right people see your post and are able to help answer it.

Brian P.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,835 Views)

Thanks Brian. I've realized that, as soon as I posted the message, but couldn't delete it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,830 Views)