Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATX power supply 24pin model

I would like to add an ATX 24 pin powersupply to my model, but I need to create a model for this device first.

Has any one else ever created one?

Does any one have a prewritten Spice model I can use?

I have a foot print and basic layout, if  there's a spice out there. But if some one has already written this part and saved the file that would be great too. If possible I would like all pins fully functional including the unused -5vdc.

Maybe this is one of those models that are best constructed in LabVeiw and then imported??

However if I could be shown a few tips to create the model I need, that would be premium!

Thanks Everyone!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,344 Views)

Edit: Adding a zip file. Contains two sample SYM files and a MS10 document. The MS10 shows the component target goal, curently without any actual function. The 2nd SYM file contains a possible alternative layout for a device that would serve as a patch. The simulated power could be loaded in multisim rather than spice data and the simulated component could be connected directly to the pinouts. Not as small, and not as simple to work with but possibly simpler to construct. Both versions already have a 24 pin footprint chosen and linked for Utiliboard.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,342 Views)