Multisim and Ultiboard Idea Exchange

About Multisim and Ultiboard Idea Exchange
Do you have an idea for how to improve Multisim and Ultiboard? Submit and vote on ideas now!

1. Browse by label or search in the Multisim and Ultiboard Idea Exchange to see if your idea has previously been submitted. If it has, be sure to vote for the idea by giving it kudos to indicate your approval!
  2. If your idea has not been submitted click the New Idea button to submit a product idea. Be sure to submit a separate post for each idea.
  3. Watch as the community gives your idea kudos and adds their input.
  4. As NI R&D considers the idea, they will change its status.
  5. Give kudos to other ideas that you would like to see in a future version of Multisim!

The Multisim and Ultiboard R&D team is committed to reviewing every idea submitted via the Multisim and Ultiboard Idea Exchange. However, we cannot guarantee the implementation of any Multisim & Ultiboard Idea Exchange submission.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOOM SHEET - F7 - to aply to all active sheets and subsheets.

Hello 

is it possible to do ? -

ZOOM SHEET - F7  - to apply to all active sheets and sub sheets together.

if it is not now, it would be nice to have in next revision

thanks

Michael

8 Comments
RavensFan
N/A

What software are you referring to?

aa232004
N/A

Sorry < I forgot to mention - it is MS13

thanks

Michael

RavensFan
N/A

There is already an Idea Exchange for Measurement Studio.  http://forums.ni.com/t5/NI-Measurement-Studio-Idea/idb-p/MStudioIdeaExchange

You may want to notify the moderator and request to have it moved there.

crossrulz
N/A

I think the OP means "MultiSim", which is a circuit design software, much like P-Spice.

aa232004
N/A

Hello, thanks for response/

I meant Multisim 13

thanks

Michael

dbur
N/A

I like this idea as well.  Sounds easy to do.

RavensFan
N/A

If you like it, then you should click the kudo button to register your vote!  Just saying you like it means nothing.

dbur
N/A

Sorry I missed that one.  Got it now.