Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade to DAQmx 16.0.1

Hello,

I update an application builded with .Net3.5/C# wich uses DAQmx 14.1.40; i do this software update using VS2015 and .Net 4.6. In the old projet of my application, i used references to NationalInstruments.Common.dll and NationalInstruments.DAQmx.dll. Unfortunately, installing DAQmx 16.0.1 installs NationalInstruments.Common.dll on my disk, but NOT NationalInstruments.DAQmx.dll.

Some one can tell what dll shall i use in place of NationalInstruments.DAQmx.dll, or if i must install other things?

Thanks i advance

Pascal

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,673 Views)
Message 2 of 3
(2,624 Views)

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

As suggested in your links, i've executed the installer again in personnalized mode (as during the first install), but this time i checked that supports for .net languages are selected, which is not the default settings Smiley Surprised. Strangely, there are support for .net 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.1, but not for .net 4.6.

Other thing, in a x64 project, i just added a reference to NationalInstruments.DAQmx.dll, and when VS builds the project, it also adds in the project solution folder a copy of NationalInstruments.Common.dll (like with old versions) but also of NationalInstruments.MStudioCLM.dll and NationalInstruments.NiLmClientDLL.dll.

But this works which is the principal thing.

best regards

Pascal

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,614 Views)