Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two channels recoring with time lag

I am trying to make an application where I want signals from 2 channles to be displayed on the screen. One of them is the preset speed (Vs time) trace and the other would be the actual speed of the vehicle (Vs time). My objective is to make some sort of a drivers aide where the driver of the vehicle can see on the screen the speed trace he is supposed to follow. I would also like to have a programable time lead (atleast one min time lead)for the preset speed trace so that the driver knows ahead of time what he is supposed to do (accelerate or decelerate. I think I can write a simple program to display the signals, but the tricky part of it to give this time lead to one of them. I am using a SCXI 1000 chasis with a 1100 module and a 60
31E DAQ card. Please help.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,182 Views)
The easiest way to put in a delay would be to actually use a "wait" vi within a sequence structure. For example, if you have the preset speed coming in on AI0 and the actual speed coming in on AI1, you can display the actual speed right away in an indicator or waveform graph. I would then use a sequence structure to store the values of AI0 in an array -> wait N ms -> display these values on an indicator or waveform graph.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,182 Views)