From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop trigger, how to specify the analogy trigger channel?

Dear All,

In fact, I am using DAQ2204 cards from ADLINK, which is more or less equivalent to NI E-series muttifuntion board. However, I have some problems with regard to my data acquisition program. Basically, it is about a middle/stop trigger application, which means data acquisition will be starting once the specified analogy channel (for example, channel 0) exceeds a prescribed value.And, data both before and after trigger will be acquired. However, I do not quite understand how to physically make the I/O connection and specify the analog trigger channel and level.

According to the board User's Guide, 'SRC1 can be used for all trigger modes while SRC2 can only be used for post and delay trigger modes'. I have come across similar description with NI examples before. It would therefore be very appreciated if anybody can help. Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,348 Views)