Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signal express setup - not reading input voltage correctly

Hello,

I am trying to get our test equipment setup to perform load testing with signal express. Currently I am using the omega engineering tracerdaq software and its tedious export the data and graphing the values etc... I am hoping that signal express can do this for me.

Here is my current setup: omega load cell, omega display with analog out, omega daq box, tracer daq software.

Setup I want to use: omega load cell, omega display with analog out, NI USB 6001 daq box, signal express.

Problem: when I connect the NI usb daq box up to the computer and check it with the DAQMX sofware it verifies that its connected properly...I even load the load cell up to fluctuate the voltage output from the omega display. When I got to run a test in signal express it shows an oscillating voltage input from the omega display.

Attached are pictures.

Note that the DAQmx picture is shown the load cell at zero load.

Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,794 Views)

Hi ChrisChris,

I am not understanding what exactly your issue is. If you are able to connect to your device in NI MAX, and you are just having issues setting up the task to perform as desired in SignalExpress, it may be better to post this question in that forum. Giving a more description of how you set up your measurement in SignalExpress would also be helpful. Best of luck, and thank you for choosing NI.

Best Regards,

Roel F.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,760 Views)