cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pci6229

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have a PCI 6229 M Series Daq board and a BNC 2110 Connector panel. The PCI 6229 spec says that it has 4 Analog outputs. I can access AO 1 and AO 2 just find. I need to access A0 3 or A0 4. Lab view doesn't error out but I dont get any signal out of AO3 or AO 4. Can I access all 4 Analog outputs on the BNC 2110 connector panel??

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,985 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author gwing
Have you read the manual? It says that you can only use AO0 and AO1.
Message 2 of 5
(3,979 Views)

Kudos for your quick response. Could you please provide a link to the document that you are referring to. Everything I have been looking at just mentions that the board has 4 analog outputs. I will look for another way to accomplish my task.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,971 Views)
You just need to search for the 2110 manual.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,967 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author gwing

Thanks again for your response. For those following this forum I have copied this information out of the installation manual and have reformated the information. Hope this helps others out.

Connecting Analog Output Signals

Use the BNC-2110 BNC connectors on the front panel to connect AO <0..7> signals to your DAQ

device. The number of connectors you use depends on your DAQ device and application.

E/M/S Series DAQ devices can only use the AO <0..1> BNCs.

AO Series DAQ devices can use the AO <0..1> and the AO <2..7> BNCs.

Refer to your DAQ device documentation for information about the use of these signals.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,960 Views)