Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

measurements & automations transfer mechanism

HI,

i m imran from pakistan .i have a problem during using of software measurements & automation to genrate  a sinewave of frequency 1000hz on ni_daq card ni6251.this messege came as i tried to generate the wave,messege is given below.

"Error-2016 occured at the panel possibal reasons ,on board memory underflow.Because of system and/or bus -bandwidth limitions,the driver could not write data  to the devece fast enough to keep up with device out put rate.reduce your sample rate,alter the data transfer method ,use a product with more on board memory,...."

.I additionally want to tel u sir that as i instaled my ni_daq device ni6251 on other pc it works properly i.e generates the above mentioned wave without any problem,sir kindly tell what is wrong there with my pc.As i changes transfer michanism from default to intrupt this wave is generated but i dont want to change transfer mechanism because i am to controle my daq device through coding in my application software(labwindows),and i can't reduce my sample rate.

Please tell me what is wrong with my pc (having 1.97gb ram,core2 quad,4pci slots,which is of advantech coroporation,sys-4u4000-4103)

.it works well with other  pc ,but i need to operate it with my pc .please reply as soon as possible.

thanks.

Regards

imran pakistan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,500 Views)

Hi Imran,

I would like to get a little more information to help you with this issue.  What are the differences between the PC that is working and the one that is not?  Could you maybe post a VI snippet or screen shot of your code and the error message you are seeing?  What operating system are you using on the two machines?

Jayme W.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,488 Views)