From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview6.1 daq

I had installed a DAQ card in my computer. but i can not operate the card by labview6.1 program. I always receive a "error -10240" message when i use the AO controller in labview6.1. The problem is the DAQ card can be used by another software (**.exe file) witch programed by labview6.0 maybe older version. I had try to install the DAQ driver 6.9.1 and try to install the 6.9.2 but i had the same error.
I am waiting!!!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,327 Views)
Hi gang,

The -10240 error means that LabVIEW cannot find the DAQ drivers. When installing National Instruments software, make sure to install all versions of LabVIEW first, then install the NI-DAQ drivers. When the drivers install, the installer checks to see what software is installed, and istalls support for those programs. Also, make sure to uninstall any older versions of the driver before installing the newer versions. I found a Knowledge Base entry that talks about some other causes of this error:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/E6D9288AE28A78718625658B0003F699?OpenDocument

I hope this information helps.
Have a great day,
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,318 Views)