Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use signal to control appliances

I acquired an Electrooculogram (EOG) signal which varies depending on our eyes movement. Now, the signal's waveform has an amplified voltage amplitude in volts on Y-axis and the acquisition time in seconds on x-axis. The aim of my project is that: whenever any value of the voltage (Y value) is <5 = turn on the first LED, 6-10 = turn on the second LED, 11-15 = turn on both, Default=turn of both. Here, I want to use the Y value (I care even for a single value to be in a range) as a case selector. please, help me.

Keneni, from India

thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,550 Views)

Hello keneni,

if i understand you correct you want to do something like this

test.png

best regards
Alexander
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,517 Views)

Duffy2007 

Thank you very much for your support.

my project's idea is doing different tasks depending on the output of my signal. the signal is continuous waveform which has x-axis as well as y-axis values continuously. the idea is that: whenever the value of y-axis becomes in a certain range, I want to turn on the first LED, for the second range, the second LED, and so on. To do this, I want to use a case structure whose case selector is numeric. Now, I want to take this y value as a case selector so that whenever the value becomes in a certain range I have identified in different cases, the corresponding LED blows, but I don't know how to do it. In simple expression, I want to know how to use the continuous values of y-axis so that the variation of these values does different tasks at the output of the case structure.

thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,507 Views)

Hello keneni,

you can also simply extract the value and use the case structure with 1...5 or 6..10

test.png

best regards
Alexander
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,504 Views)