Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to connect the output of fuzzy logic controller to the DAQ to generate the analog output voltage signal

hi yaskadeva,

is there any other way to generate the signal or to increase the buffer size....

regards

chandrasekar

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,596 Views)

Hi Chandrasekhar,

Apologize for the late reply. You can try increasing the no of samples in the daq assistant or you can try the acquisition with daqmx API's. You look into the example problems of DAQ AI and AO, and incorporate them into your vi's.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Yaskadeva
India AE
National Instruments, India

There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions 😛
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,584 Views)

Hi Chandrasekhar,

Is there any update on this. Were you able to try out things. Please let me know if I can help you anyway.

Regards,
Yaskadeva
India AE
National Instruments, India

There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions 😛
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,531 Views)

Dear yaskadeva,
            Now i am trying it with single loop....still i am getting the same error (200069). I think the only way to rectify this error is to increase the buffer size....This can be done by using the buffer node vi...but when i change the output buffer size to 2, i dont know whether it is taking or not...because in the output buffer node vi what to do with task in and task out option....please go through this link...

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Analog-V-output-buffer-size-error-200609-using-DAQ-assistant/td-p/60...

I hereby attached my new vi.....please go through it.....I am sorry for the late reply.....

thanks and regards

chandrasekar

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,511 Views)