From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to apply fuzzy logic into labview7.1

is it possible to appliment fuzzy logic into labview 7.1? if so, please advice how? i have try myself,but cant really understand all the block diagram of the fuzzy used by labview,please help, thanx.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,223 Views)
Hello �

There are several example programs that ship with LabVIEW that can help you get started programming fuzzy logic.

In LabVIEW, go to Help >> Find Examples. When the NI Example Finder pops up, click on the Search tab and type �fuzzy� as the search keyword. �Fuzzy logic� shows up in the keyword results. Double click on it ant you will get 9 different examples that match your criteria.

I would recommend taking a look into:
- PR Example/Embedded Controller
- Pattern Recognition Example
- Tanks � Fuzzy DAQ
- Tanks � Fuzzy control PI
- Truck Control Example

Hope this helps!

S Vences
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,223 Views)
Hello,

i had tried to search the word 'fuzzy' under the Example Finder, but there is no such example inside. Do i need to install extra things in order to get these example? please advice,thanx.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,223 Views)
Hello �

I apologize; I assumed you had the LabVIEW PID Control Toolkit already installed.

You also get these functions and examples with the LabVIEW Real Time Module.

You can use either one, it all depends on your needs.

S Vences
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,223 Views)
If i dont have the labView PID Control Toolkit, is it possible to apply the fuzzy logic into labview 7.1? example i draw the fuzzy using original labview 7.1 icons/tools,then import become subVI. I heard that thats something call 'xde icon' to draw fuzzy logic ,what is that? thanx again.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,223 Views)
Hello �

You can implement fuzzy logic in LabVIEW without having the toolkit. You can use the functions and structures according to your needs. However, it will take a lot more programming. Unfortunately, we do not have any examples that do not use the toolkit.

S Vences
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,223 Views)