From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 200077 -

Hi All,

I get the above error 200077 when running the example below. I am using a USB 6008. is there a reason for this?

National Instruments\LabVIEW 7.0\examples\daqmxbase\Dynamic\ao\gen Voltage Update.vi

Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,698 Views)
Hi,

Error 200077 means that the operation you are trying to perform or the values you selected are not supported on the device you are using. You might be designating options for the data acquisition that are not available on your device.

I think this VI will not be able to display temperatures for the 6008/9 for the NI-DAQmx Base 1.4 drivers. The thermocouple virtual channels is a support that was not added to NI-DAQmx Base 1.4 for the 6008/9. What can be done is to modify one of the voltage examples to do the voltage to temperature conversion themselves. In fact, there is a nice VI that ships with Traditional DAQ that does this conversion for you. See the screenshot.

Regards
TN
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,690 Views)
Hi,

I thought that this VI was to provide a voltage output in the range of +10V to -10V.

I might be wrong?

Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,687 Views)
Hi,

This USB Device can only generate outputs from 0 –5 V.
TN
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,685 Views)