From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dynamic AI-config

Hello,

I'm working on an App which should be able to configure DAQ HW dynamically. The app is supposed to work on several PXI systems with one or more installed PXI 6040E DAQ cards , trad NI-DAQ driver and LabView 7.x. My problem is, that I would like to use the VI-Server to configure the DAQ Hardware (in case there are more than one DAQ card installed) to run a VI (which configures one DAQ card and writes the aquired samples into an global array) multiple times. (up to 4)

So far the app reads all the configured channel information (out of the MAX), determines the installed devices by number and the configured channels for each device.  Depending on that I would like to configure the HW and start the DAQ (buffered measurement, no trigger). There is no need for special trigger conditions. Actually I'm using a VI based on the example " buffered DAQ with Two E-Series"

I would be very nice if somebody could give me infos or some of his experices with a similar problem.
Thanks
christian511

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,327 Views)