Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

daqmx start task warning 200011

Hi,

i am using a PCI 6289 daq to read from  20 thermocouples connected to SCXI 1102C and 1303 TB. I created a daqmx task with MAX and read the data out. There was no problem acquiring the data but I found a warning on error out terminal of the VI. Check the attachments. 

I dont know if it is a problem with sampling rate but I have another system with the exact same hardware and sampling rates with 26 thermocuples and it works fine.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,922 Views)

Hello GoKu25,

very similar issue which explain why this error happend.

Warning 200011 occurred at DAQmx Start Task.vi

I agree with you, that a system with less themorcouples should work.

Is the same hardware revision and driver versions in use on both systems?

How many other cards are in the systems, because this also can have an influence on the system.

Multichannel SCXI Convert Clock Default Rate Change in NI-DAQmx

best regards
Alexander
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,888 Views)

I reduced the frequency from 2kHz to 1.5 KHz and the warning stopped appearing. Actually the other system also experienced the same same warning, which I didn't notice earlier, saying that the frequency was too large and there wasn't enough settling time. The other system uses old versions.

Just a PCI 6289, connected to a SCXI 1000 chassis with scxi 1102c module and 1303 and 1302 TB.

according to the link,Sample Rate = 1 / (0.000020 * Number_of_Channels)

I am using 20 channels, so an accurate sampling rate I could use is 2.5KHz?

Or is it subjective to modules that are used?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,857 Views)

Hello GoKu25,

The actual settling time to the maximal precision of the 1102C, which can be found in the specifiations is 10µs so you can negate the warning, because in your case the calculation is 1/(10us*20 channels) = 5Kz´and 2.5Khz is below this.

best regards
Alexander
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,845 Views)