Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

daq system is running slow

Why is it taking a minute for my NI 9205 DAQ to read the incoming data from solution.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 20
(4,805 Views)
What solution are you talking about?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 20
(4,780 Views)

@reggie2016 wrote:

Why is it taking a minute for my NI 9205 DAQ to read the incoming data from solution.

Code?  We need A LOT more information here to make any intelligent guess as to your issue.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 20
(4,777 Views)

I am trying to run the reggie input and output voltage 2 VI but when I try to run it the daq system takes a while to start collecting data. I have never had this trouble until yesterday.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 20
(4,681 Views)

Hey reggie2016,

What do you mean that it takes a while to start collecting data? 

Do you have the wait on/off set to off? have you run it using highlighted execution to see where is the code getting stuck?

Regards,

Carolina 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 20
(4,647 Views)

i dont have a wait timer on. yes i am used the highlighted execution and it gets stuck at the DAQ analog input vi every time for about a minute and then continues through the program. Before I did not have this trouble of having it wait at the DAQ analog input vi.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 20
(4,603 Views)

Any updates?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 20
(4,547 Views)

Hi reggie2016, 

Could you please explain me what you are trying to do specially of why you have all your code as secuential.

Also it would be useful to know what are your setting for the different controls in the front panel. 

Regards,

Carolina 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 20
(4,539 Views)

here are the setting to run the vi sorry

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 20
(4,518 Views)

I have them in secuential order because that is when I want each graph to be displayed. Im simultaneously stimualting and recording a signal in saline solution which is what the first graph shows over 4 seconds. Then I chose one channel signal and take the derivative of the signal in the next graph. Then I show the derivative of all 81 recording channels in the intensity graph below it. The problem is that the first step takes longer than 4 seconds which has never been a problem before.  I am also a college student so I am learning labview on my own with limited availibility.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 20
(4,517 Views)