From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom pcb for National Instrument PCI-6221 and PCIe-6321

Background information:

Build a custom test bench system with two PCIe-6321 national instrument DAQ Card connected together. Last year I build a custom test bench system with two PCIe-6321 national instrument DAQ and two BNC-2110 shielded connector lock and lead wire. The custom test bench system is working perfectly.

We need to expand the custom test bench system four our project.  We need to build five custom test bench system with exactly the same setup. This time a design a custom PCB with Eagle Cad-soft Software four this purpose. I find the proper SCSI connector on digikey corporation website. Reference number for this connector: Amplimite .050 Series 2-5174341-5

I can share the PCB design files with the community, please let me know.

To secure the National instrument cable, I need a proper standoff for this application.

Please send me the order number for this standoff. The same standoff that is installed of the BNC-2110 shielded connector would be exactly what I want four my project.

Thank you in advance   

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,915 Views)

Abel,

I just had a few questions about your request:

Are you using one of our cables to connect your 6321 to the BNC 2110? If you're connecting two of our piece of hardware then using our cable would probably be your best bet. Is there a particular reason you're looking for a different setup? Let me know if I'm not understanding your question correctly.

Kirk L. | Applications Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,869 Views)