From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which devices and software excatly need I?

Hi,

I lost in the the system configuration, i dont know which devices, and accessories need I.

I have to do a pid control., I need NI 9237 daq to receive the signal from the load celland NI usb 6216 daq to control a pressure relief by the received signal by 9137. I need also a full labview development system. thats ok.

But is there anything? I dont understand why need i chassis and controller?

With just Ni 2937, 6216 and labview, can i do this regulation?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,051 Views)
You need at least a single slot chassis to plug the module into to get the clocks, etc and the ability to communicate to it with your controller. The controller could be your pc that you've also plugged the 6216 into.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,044 Views)

kThanks!

and May I have an other question? I should create a connect between a DAQ and a pressure relief, liek this. Is there any adapter to connect them? 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,034 Views)
Impossible to say from just an image. You should read the manual to determine the type of signal(s) it requires. You'll probably need one of the NI terminal blocks to connect with some discrete wires.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,022 Views)

This pressure relief can receive 0-10 V, but i am not an expert, so I attached the manual. Could you help me?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,017 Views)
It just has an analog input and a ground. Connect an analog output of the DAQ device (i.e. ao0) to the input of the valve and ground of the DAQ device to the ground of the valve.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,003 Views)