From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VB 2010 : AI configuration

Bonjour,

J'utilise le module "NI USB 6218" et pour enregistrer mes données j'ai créé un programme sous VB 2010.

J'ai donc utilsé les exemples fournis par NI mais j'ai remarqué que les tensions lues ne correspondaient pas aux tensions réelles.

Le problème vient du mode de configuration des entrées analogiques qui est "différentielle".

Comment changer ce mode de configuration en "asymétrique" sous VB 2010? Est-il possible de paramètrer le module par défaut en asymétrique?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide

Hello there, 

I use the module "NI 6218 USB" and in order to save my data I am using a program in VB 2010. 
I tried the examples provided by NI but I noticed that the voltages read did not match with the actual voltages.
The problem is that the analog inputs configuration is "differential".
How to change the configuration mode by "asymmetrical" in VB 2010? Is it possible to setup the default module unbalanced? 

Thank you in advance for your help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,503 Views)

Bonjour,

Avez vous regardé ce lien :

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/5409/en/

analogInTask = new Task();

AIChannel myChannel;

myChannel = analogInTask.AIChannels.CreateVoltageChannel(

"dev1/ai0", //The physical name of the channel

"myChannel", //The name to associate with this channel

AITerminalConfiguration.Differential, //Differential wiring

-10, //10v minimum

10, //10v maximum

AIVoltageUnits.Volts //Use volts
);

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370473H-01/mstudiowebhelp/html/b01ba817/

Cordialement

Samuel G. | GEMESIS

Certified LabVIEW Architect

Certified TestStand Developer

GEMESIS.EU

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,479 Views)