Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on CAR# 242484

Hi,

We had posted a question titled "BSOD blue screen crash if a task containing simulated devices is explicitly committed" to the discussion forum in 2010 and got assigned a CAR# 242484 for the reported issue. This was reported for NI-DAQmx 9.1.0f0.

I wanted to follow up and check if this has been fixed in a subsequent release of the NI-DAQmx driver. I went through the release notes for all NI-DAQmx that have been released after this and could not find this CAR# listed. Is there a better way to find out if a specific CAR# has been fixed and which release it has been fixed in? 

Thanks,

Varun Hariharan

MathWorks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,336 Views)

Hello Varun,

It looks like this was fixed in DAQmx 9.3. Here is the Readme, CAR 242484 is 6th from the top of the Fixed Issues list: http://download.ni.com/support/softlib/multifunction_daq/nidaqmx/9.3.0/readme.html

Please let us know if you are still experiencing the problem in later releases!

Best,

Daniel

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,300 Views)

Hi Daniel,

I apologize. I must have had the wrong CAR copied on my clipboard. The CAR# that I wanted to follow up on is 287556. Has this been addressed in any specific release of the driver? 

Thanks,

Varun Hariharan

MathWorks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,292 Views)

Hi Varun,

CAR 287556 is marked as fixed in 9.3 in our internal database. I am not sure why that did not make it into the Readme.

Best,

Daniel

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,276 Views)