cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB-6211 Pressure Transducer Noise Error

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello all,

I have been trying to connect a pressure transducer through my DAQ by reading the voltage and when using a multimeter to checking the voltage reading from the wires I'm getting exactly what I want, but when I look at the reading through labview I'm getting so much noise that I can't even acquire a solid enough reading for testing. When playing around with filters and measuring blocks I am pretty sure that some way of reducing the noise and getting the reading of the peak amplitude would do it, just not sure where to go next as I've tried so many options like that already.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,625 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Spaulding9717

Issue was resolved. Merely a grounding issue that I looked over.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,622 Views)

Can you please let us know how you fix it?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,980 Views)

It was a grounding error. One of those simple things I merely looked over and felt really dumb about after. All it was, was making sure I grounded the wires on the DAQ device itself. That easy. Funny how it's always the little simple things that create the biggest errors and headaches sometimes.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,970 Views)

Hello

thanks for reply.

i have exactly same issue which is bothering me a lot 😞

i have two wires connected to AI0 & AI8. Do you mean I should ground those wires with the AI GND pin ?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,965 Views)

It's been a few years since I have looked at this, but if my memory is correct, then yes that will do the trick.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,959 Views)