Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The voltage read is not correct

I use the PXI-6031E card to read voltage, but the value is not correct, if the real voltage less then 4V, it will get the value 6V great than the real voltage, if the voltage is great then 4V, it will display 10V. I use the multi-meter to measuer the voltage, it can get correct value, so I think may be the driver software has some problem.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,443 Views)

How are you setting up the input configuration for your AI channel? The first thing that would come to mind is that perhaps you are trying to read a differential signal, but are configured for Reference Single Ended or Non-referenced signal ended mode. This is important because the way you wire your signal to your device will be differnt for all of these cases. This is the first thing that comes to mind for me. It's kind of a shot in the dark, but I hope it helps.

Dan
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,443 Views)
The AI setting is default setting, all the analog channels are available, disable the cold-junction compensation temperature sensor. I don't know why the read value is always 6V large than the real voltage.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,443 Views)
Yes, I get correct result, thank you
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,443 Views)